
Today I want to thank God for His healing upon my grandma. 3 days ago, I received the news that my grandma was having cold feet and hands, not eating well and she looked verily unwell.Never in my life, I have seen the weak side of her.So this time, I was really shaken. I was afraid that I might lose her. That night, I called onto God earnestly. Asking Him to heal my grandmother and also to sustain her. I know what whatever it is, God will be in control. I was very worried for her. and I must confessed that I have not been spending much time with her ever since sch started. I felt guilty. After 3 days, I saw how God work miraculously in her. I am so glad that she's much better now.
I also want to thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful grandma. If you know me well, you would know that she is my favourite grandma, the one that brought me to church and shared with me about Jesus when I was only a preschool kid. The one I grew up with and stayed with since I was a primary one student. I really love her. She never fail to encourage me to always stay close to God. I will remember my grandma told me before that she would ensure that she sleeps early the day before church so that she could stay awake in the service. Her positive attitude towards God help me to see that her love for God is so strong. As I reflected, I am quite ashamed of having thought of skipping church especially when I am worn out by activities a day before church.
Sometimes, when I secretly want to give her a surprise by dropping by, I find her sitting alone in the kitchen talking to God with eyes close. Till now, I still see that picture so clearly in my mind. That is something I won't forget. She taught me how to always go to God in prayer and to only rely on Him alone. I am so proud to have a cool prayer warrior grandma like her man! And, I'm inspired to be a prayer warrior mum and a grandma too when I grow up next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment