
Dear Joey Lim Shi Hui. This is for you. In times like these, know that
God is with you and you do not need to worry. and Yes God will help you to deal with whatever presentation or projects. All you have to do is to call on to God, and remember that He is only a prayer away. (: Jia you !

Dear Joey Lim Bing Yong, do not doubt your own ability. Look at the picture above. This is what I found in one of the tumblr post. Very nice. Like yours (Below) like that. God definitely created you for greater things. Don't devalue yourself when God has already level you up many many folds and let no one look down upon you because you are young.(1 Tim 4:12) Anyway, don't take our joke and laughter too seriously la. We just want to have a laugh. That's all. Hee.

See! You is got creativity, just needs to be fine tune only. (I used colour dash app to create that effect.)

And Cass you are loved. That is why I will sound super high when I talk to you. Please continue to talk to me when I call you next time. (: Work will be over soon. And again, the first picture also applies to you. Jia you for your application.
I really hope you become a nurse.Today I want to thank God for His healing power. It is one of the fastest healing time needed.
Okay I have just ended my thanksgiving. Anyway who say thanksgiving must be 3-4 paragraphs long. So I want to take this time to encourage some souls. ( This post was supposed to be at the top but it all got pushed down because I was excited about my thanksgiving and so I typed them down first. )
No comments:
Post a Comment