Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today I want to thank God for His grace and mercy. I Finally pass my driving on the 2nd attempt. Now come to think of it, it's really God that helped me through my test. I was the first few to be called and out I go to get my car. I made my first mistake by greeting him good afternoon instead of morning. Hmm.. not a good start.

When I got in the car, he was already telling me where to go. I felt kind of rushy. He will keep repeating his instructions many times in a harsh tone, I felt intimidated by it. My second mistake was when he asked me to turn left, I turn right and of course I got a lasting earful from him. When I'm on the road , again I made a few mistakes as our judgements were different.

So I was panicking big time and at the same time, conversing with God by speaking in tongues. His long papaya face and harsh tone was really nasty. Well,it all ended fast, the whole tense driving process was about 20 minutes. Back to the school,I was asked to wait on the testee' seat.

GAWD! I tell you I was almost going to cry. So nervous . My stomach met lots of butterflies. I smsed my instructor that I m going to die this time. Then he smsed me to tell me that I pass. I didn't believe. I was really praying hard while he is computing the final results, somehow I just felt that I will screw up this time again. I don't want to come back ubi again. So dreadful! When he asked me in, his face was still as black as ever before.

Then he picked on my mistakes and reprimanded me. But, he gave me room to speak up, so of course must fend for myself right? I told him that his tone was harsh and fierce, so that's why I turn left instead of right. I think he got hearing problem as I had to repeat my words 3 times. but I fend myself after he told me that I pass. ( I think) If not, he still can change my results. LOL. So, I scored a total of 14 points. (all in circuit.) My performance on road was alright.

When down to thank my instructor, Uncle Gordon. He told me something, do you know that your tester (Ng Seh Hock) (Pss.... people beware he is a Chinese man with very small eyes and sulky face) is the most rushy and nasty tester? Most people died in his hands.

My eyes were wide in amazement, woa!! That must be God controlling my limbs man. How could I manage to pass in his hands when I couldn't even pass in Robu Bin Isnin hands ( very nice instructor). Thank God for his grace and mercy. If it's not for God I wouldn't pass my driving.


(: (: (: (: (:



Now, I kinda fear driving on expressway after watching the video.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    I am Robu Bin Isnin's daughter, visiting my dad at home today, and we are reminiscing the good old days, and he asked me to Google his name and found this article. Hilarious, esp the "papaya face". :)

    ReplyDelete