Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today I want to thank God for blessing us with good weather.
More than just Qing Ming Festival. My 2nd visit to the Christian, Protestant and Catholic Cemetery after a long decade. There are thousand of thoughts that ran through my mind as I walked amongst the dead. But managed to sieve out two after feeing tired and baked under the hot scorching sun.


1st : oh, cool man. I will get to see my maternal greatgrandparents plus my ah gong in heaven. Probably be in the same worship service together. Hmmm... will they recoginse me?

2nd: wonder how would it be like, when God sounded the trumpet and the dead will rise and be caught up in the air. Hmm... How about those who went to cremate their body?



greatgrandma's plot of land.@ the lawn cemetry.



grandfather's.


called home to be with the Lord. Absent from body. Present with the Lord.
Safe in the arms of Jesus. Always remembered by wife, children and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment