Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dear Cheryl Tan Qi Wei

Today, I want to thank God for Cheryl Tan Qi Wei. I got to know her in church back then. same tribe but different cell group.Though we are not very close, still I'm able to relate to her as like an elder spiritual sister.She is always a bubbly and cheerful girl who never fail to encourage or cheer me up when I feel sad or worried about my studies ( That was during A levels period). ________________________________________________

After A levels, I always looked forward to see her in NTU. I was even thinking that we could work together in UNI Y when I get in. Probably reach out to people together, have NTU cell group and the list goes on. But, about one week ago, she went home with the Lord. I was sick so couldn't make it to her memorial service.

_______________________________________________________

Yesterday, pastor sl created a memorial service for those who need a closure. I went with other 6 girls, chui mei, Fion, Mary, Joey and Sharon. I was glad that I went and had a proper closure, a proper outlet for my emotions. FYI : She is at Blk Daffodil level 1 Room 11 622 . From the sharing by the others sister in Christ, I learnt that Cheryl has this very sweet spirit in her and she was blessed by God with melodious vocals. I'm really thankful to God for planting her in my life, though it's a short stint on earth, but I rejoice in the fact that we have the same citizenship to heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment